Sunday, January 07, 2007

some trip pics

Here are some assorted pictures from the week in Florida.

It was great to spend some time with family at the Florida Holiness Campground where my father is the President. This morning I spoke in the worship service to over 400 people. It is a fun environment to hang out with saints who have devoted more decades to serving Christ than I have been alive.

Here's a pic of my brother and 2 sisters.


While I was at the Pastor's Gathering Conference in Orlando, Tracy and the kids (there were no afternoon sessions for the family) slipped over for the day to the beach.


We also got to spend a few hours at "Ripley's Believe It or Not". The kids thought the crooked angles on the building were awesome.


And the campground where my parents reside is in Lakeland, the home of Spring Training for the Detroit Tigers. I was just a month and a half early for practice. We'd stick around, enjoying the sun until then...but I don't think so! We can't wait to get back to Faith Church and what God is doing in Lansing!